2nd-5th June, 2016
The Enterprise Europe Network is a key instrument in the EU's strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing together around 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries, network helps small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities in the EU Single Market.
See more at: http://een.ec.europa.eu/about/about
How does it work?
- Register and participate in organized seminar and international business contact fair
- Plan individual meetings with foreign participants and receive meeting requests from Lithuanian companies
- Your personal meeting schedule will be ready in advance and sent to you via email
Come and make useful contacts, listen to jazz and play golf!
- Administrative and support service activities
- Travel agency, tour operator and other reservation service and related activities
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Manufacture of wood and products of wood and cork; except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials
- Transportation and storage
- Food Industry
Participation in business events - free of charge!
Partly sponsered by: